Imagine the world without music – no concerts to attend, no singing or whistling, no tapes or CDs, no music in movies, no marching bands, no dancing, no hymns, and no organ at baseball games! Without music our world would certainly be a bleak place. Music is perhaps the most abstract and sublime of all the arts. It is capable of transmitting an unbelievable amount of information to us. Music is important to the quality of human life.
Translate this page
Jack Bell: My Thoughts
- Learning to be Creative
- Your Life and Career as a Musician
- Life Without Music
- Music in your Environment: Shaping Mind, Body and Mood
- Music in your Environment – Video Presentation
- Entrepreneurs: Index of posts by Jack Bell
- How to save $ 1Million for retirement
- Websites and Downloads for Computers and Smartphones
- Hollywood Utterly Relies On Franchises - And Some Of Them Aren't Doing So Well
- The Actor Who Gave Up Acting For Massage, And Then Got Pulled Back In, Only To Win Glory At Cannes
- Trolls Piled On This Independent Bookstore In Australia, But Australia's Literary World Fought Back
- Liu Xiaobo, Chinese Dissident And Nobel Laureate, Is Released From Prison Because Of Late-Stage Cancer
- The Journalist Who Reshaped Media In The 20th Century - And Has Since Been Forgotten
- A Pakistani Filmmaker Tells Some Very Personal Stories Of Partition - And Worries That She'll Be Shut Down
- How Do You Get Someone To Change Their Mind?
- You Don't Need Religion To Find Transcendance
- Us Vs. Them: Why Our Brains Instinctively Dislike Other People (And How To Get Them To Stop)
- The Neuroscientist Who Makes Beautiful Brain Art To Inspire Better Scientific Work
- The Strange Story Of The New American Writers Museum
- Herman Hesse's Novel Demian Is Unbelievably Popular In Korea
- Star Of Central Park 'Julius Caesar' Tells What It Was Like
- 20 Years Ago This Week, The U.S. Supreme Court Made Rule 34 Possible
- Why Is Yo-Yo Ma Devoting So Much Time To Outreach In Chicago?
- Andrew Wyeth, Chronicler Of Black Life (Yes, Really)
- Pay-To-Be-Reviewed Website For Edinburgh Fringe Backs Off Plan, Says It Was 'A Fishing Trip'
- Salvador Dalí Was My Father, Claims Tarot Card Reader - So His Body Will Be Dug Up For DNA Test
- Ballerina Fired For Speaking Out About Anorexia Talks About Her First Year Back On The Job
- Pro Theater Workers In U.S. Still Disproportionately White And Male, Says Actors' Equity Study